Co-Willing – International Association
The international coalition Co-Willing encourages Good Governance and promotes Sustainable Development in Africa. Focus is implementing projects specifically in Africa in compliance with the Sustainable Development Goals SDG:
- Ethical Leadership & Good Governance
- Efficient Project Planning and Evaluation with intelligent iSDG tool
- Urban & Rural Development,
- Agriculture & Food Security
- Environment: Waste & Water Management, renewable Energy, Reforestation
- Skills Training and Education (incl. gender equality)
- Health Development
Co-Willing aims to be a powerful source of inspiration, cooperation and action that serves project specific development outcomes. Co-Willing – Annual Report 2017
Co-Willing is a non-political and non-profit NGO with seat in Geneva, Switzerland.
“Sustainable Development in Africa – Leading the Way”
Introducing creative economic and other partnerships
for practical and meaningful development along the SDGs.
More info on https://cowilling.org/projects/conferences/
Goal: Co-Willing members, international investors, Government organisations, …
seeking collaboration for economic empowerment (e.g. vocational skills education) and
implementation of the UN SDGs.